Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Zinavo, Dec 26, 2017.
What are the SEO tasks for e-commerce websites?
SEO of an e-commerce site primarily focuses on:
- Use unique product descriptions
- Use unique title and description tags
- Include product reviews/ user comments
- Make use of internal contextual links
- Allow product tagging
- Keep all products within 2-3 clicks from the home page
- Use links within product description
- Optimize images
There are some SEO tasks for E-commerce websites that I want to discuss with all of you.
These three modules can be very helpful for you to sale out your website products.
There’s no question that ranking higher than your competitors on Google is a must. But, what if you don’t know the SEO tips and tricks that will get your e-commerce site to the top? If you’re missing out on clicks, you’re probably also missing out on sales.Whether you’re just getting started with a new website or improving an existing site, this complete guide provides useful tactical suggestions for stepping up your SEO game.These days, reaching the first page isn’t enough.